Subject: [Leica] You can do architecture with a 50!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Nov 21 04:38:13 2005

Just to prove that you **can** use a 50mm for churches, even large ones:

This is this week's PAW:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/HighAltarScreen200511Cropped

and this is a collection of other shots taken in Winchester and Guildford
with a
5cm Summarit over the past few weeks

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album286

all are, of course, IIIf and Kodak BW400CN. The shots of Guildford were
taken in
its quite lurid orange-ish floods.

I use my 50 for architecture quite a bit - but I do use my 35 too.

AND before anyone comments: some of the walls in Winchester Cathedral are
not
exactly straight and it isn't me!

Thanks for looking!!

Peter Dzwig