Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 46
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Nov 21 08:42:36 2005

Aaron:

>http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_46/index.html

I like both.

In the first one, my eye pops right to the woman in focus with the light on
her face.  I really like how she has the brightest face and everybody else
is in shadows relative to her.  Like the pattern between the people and the
shadows on the wall.  Nicely spaced out.  Very well done.

Like the second one, too.  Good use of color.  Very pleasing composition.
This is just an excellent job of seeing.  I like.  And I'm jealous both of
these are yours!  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/