Subject: [Leica] Hypo eliminators
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Nov 23 13:32:27 2005

I noticed from Ted's post (and thanks to all who responded to the
question about using a stop bath) that he is very sparing in the use
of a hypo eliminators.

These seem like great ideas to me - use less water in the wash. I was
given a bottle of perma-wash when I started developing my own
negatives with the injunction: USE THIS. A little of that goes a long
way.

So is there a downside to these too?

Mucho thanks!

Adam

but I'm sticking to XTOL because I understand it and for Tri-X it
seems to work just fine.

ab

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Hypo eliminators)