Subject: [Leica] OT: blogging software
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Nov 26 09:08:06 2005

>> I do not want a hosted solution like blogger.com.
>
>Just to clarify, in case you gave not dug that far -- you can use Blogger
>as a tool to create a blog on your own website/domain. The advantage is you
>can get to it while away from home.
>Clive

Yes Blogger offers both solutions, blogs hosted on their site as well as a
blog tool to install on your own server. But almost all kind of blogs, if
self hosted or not,  can be managed from anywhere once they are setup on the
server. All you need then is a browser and an internet connection.
Didier

Message from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] OT: blogging software)