Subject: [Leica] Aperture on its way
From: kbingman at gmail.com (Keith Bingman)
Date: Sun Nov 27 12:15:36 2005

It's on the Aperture website. They have a long list of what should
work and a small app that you can download to test your machine.
Basically, you need a very new graphics card, as Aperture uses it for
a lot of the processing work. Whether or not Aperture will install on
an older machine with a new graphic card has yet to be seen, but I
guess we will know in a few days.

I am very curious to see how it runs on my powerbook 15".

Keith