Subject: [Leica] about all those "test" messages
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Nov 28 05:15:59 2005

Without any warning or notice, AOL has started blocking LUG messages. Not
even rejecting them as spam, just blocking them. This is causing all of the
AOL subscribers (38 people) to wonder what has happened to their
subscriptions.

I've tried phoning AOL to complain, but I've not yet been able to penetrate
their first-line anti-idiot defenses.

AOL subscribers will of course not get this message, but it will show up in
the archives to be read there.

Replies: Reply from dcm at pobox.com (David C. Mason) ([Leica] about all those "test" messages)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] about all those "test" messages)
Reply from gwlists at hotmail.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] about all those "test" messages)