Subject: [Leica] about all those "test" messages
From: dcm at pobox.com (David C. Mason)
Date: Mon Nov 28 08:53:16 2005

Brian,

We had this problem in one of my old jobs. Even after penetrating the
AOL phone barriers and talking to someone who actually knew what was
happening the problem came back again and again for a couple of years.
It probably is still an off an on problem for that domain on aol  -
that was a business and thus fairly important, I can't say that if I
were admin of this list I would work quite as hard on the "problem".

Cheers,

Dave