Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Nov 30 00:22:40 2005

Did you make some other shots where you have your daughter a bit more
from the side, Richard? I think they might be stronger, since
capturing here look into the kitchen more.
And Chinese Peruvian... Strange combination. Wokked lama or so?

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 30-nov-05, om 03:10 heeft Richard het volgende geschreven: