Subject: [Leica] Thank you all for your lively comments on the Angenieux zoom
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Wed Nov 30 04:04:26 2005

Thank you all for your lively comments on the Angenieux zooms.

I had set up my 'bay searches for Kinoptic and Angenieux, and the zooms come
up occasionally.

I haven't been tempted to buy any yet, due to other financial commitments.

Their exterior designs look intriguing; I am disheartened to hear that they
are so complex to work on that a shop with the exception competencies of
Focal Point refuses to work on them.  Maybe that is a future business niche
opportunity.

Regards,

Vick Ko