Subject: [Leica] Everdon & Welford churches Northamptonshire
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Nov 30 08:43:20 2005

On Nov 17, 2005, at 2:53 PM, GeeBee wrote:

> For those interested in this sort of thing, I have added  6 shots
> of the
> interior of Everdon Church to the gallery below:

Graham,

I've been following your "church" posts with interest and continue to
be impressed with them.  I have a question.  When I was browsing the
M-Z section not long ago, I noticed that Sulgrave has both USA and
British flags hanging.  Why is the USA flag hanging there?

Ken
-
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
CT Conference, United Church of Christ