Subject: [Leica] Snow in Seattle
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Dec 4 00:26:01 2005

It doesn't snow much here, but we get a little now and then.  We got about
an inch in my neighborhood for two nights in a row.  Most of it had melted
by the time there was any light, but I went out looking for images
anyway.  Here's the best three:

I'm not as far north as Daniel, but we still get long shadows at 2:30 PM:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album170/PC031319MyShadowSnow

I liked all the parallel lines:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album170/PC031333FenceSnowStripes

Over the top, dude!
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album170/PC031352AtTheBrink

If you want to see all seven shots I bothered to work on, start here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album170/PC031314CusaSnow

Olycus E-1 and 14-54mm Digital Vario-Elmarit.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Snow in Seattle)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Snow in Seattle)