Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Waiting at the airport
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Dec 4 16:49:22 2005

Daniel,
Thanks for commenting.

As to the DAR, go ahead and sign your daughter up.  She will probably fit
right in with my daugher.  At some point the long line will mean something
to her and with you alive it will be easier to do the lineage.  Besides,
politically, the wheel turns and she might find herself in the U.S.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com