Subject: [Leica] Salgado' S work
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Dec 5 09:02:22 2005

On 12/5/05 8:43 AM, "Luis Miguel Casta?eda" <lmc@interlink.es> typed:

>>> AFAIK he's using a Mamiya 645 for his current project...
>>
>> According the French Photo Magazine Salgado is now using Pentax 645
>> with
>> lenses from 35 to 300mm with TXP 320 (220). And he is is a very fine
>> shooter (Leica of whatever you like)
>
> that is! I readed out somewhere and mixed up the brands.
> Indeed he is a fine shooter, depite the tools.

And Michael Reichmann seems vaguely fond of his
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/645nii.shtml

I've always thought they were great. Now they have mirror lock up.

With Super Multicoated Takumar glass? I always like the sound of that.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/