Subject: [Leica] Leica D-Lux 2
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Dec 5 20:41:47 2005

Thanks for reminding me of one of my favourite places, H?kan. I often go
to Louisian when I am in Copenhagen, especially because many of the
bluckbuster photo exhibits tend to be mounted there--for example, the
big Mapplethorpe exhibit a few years ago, Cartier-Bresson's "Europeans"
and so on.

Nathan