Subject: [Leica] Salgado' s work--reflection
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Dec 6 07:25:26 2005

A lot of this I think has been discussed before, but my own memory is
that Salgado used Leica R 6.2s extensively before coming under contract
to Olympus and then going to a larger format for his current project.

There was an extensive piece on him (intense) and his work habits
(equally intense) in the April 18 2005 issue of The New Yorker magazine.
  It is so far as I know not online, but there is an interesting audio
visual discussion of his work with the author of the piece online at
http://www.newyorker.com/online/content/articles/050418onco_covers_gallery

You will need FlashPlayer to view and listen to it.

--Bob