Subject: [Leica] 21-35mm and DMR
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Dec 9 08:25:10 2005

Jnswickard@aol.com wrote:

>David,
>I have the 21/4.0 Super Angulon.  I will have to stick it one the R8 with
>DMR
>and see how it looks.  Frankly, I used it in europe with the R8 and film
>and
>liked it a lot.
>Jack

G'mornin' Jack!

Please do!  I have the 21/4 SA, and I love it on the R8.  I am saving
for a DM-R, but am concerned about vignetting in the corners, as I've
heard some people with other digitals have experienced, due to the angel
of the edge rays.

I'd love to hear (and maybe see?) how it does on the DM-R.

Many thanks.

David.

--
David Young,