Subject: [Leica] 21-35mm and DMR
From: Jnswickard at aol.com (Jnswickard@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 9 16:23:06 2005

David,
I have made some initial shots with 21/4 super angulon and notice little if
any vignetting in the corners.  It is possible that there is a bit at 4.0
but I
do not see it beyond that.  The shots I took were of open sky, and one white
ceiling shot.  I am still getting used to the back so I will try and have
some
real photos later.

I also tried the 35-70mm Angenieux which seems interesting though not really
exciting.  I intend to have some fun going through some of this Leica mount
glass--should be a whole lot of fun.  I am going to Indian Wells for a week
and
a half over the Christmas holiday so perhaps some decent scenery will
present
itself.

As to what I was referring to on the 21-35mm I am looking for a wide-angle
zoom.  Obviously the 28-70, and 35-70 are not wide-angle zooms when the 1.37
magnification are factored in.  I am curious as to how the 21-35mm would do
for
this use.

Jack Swickard

Replies: Reply from telyt at telus.net (David Young) ([Leica] 21-35mm and DMR)