Subject: [Leica] Christmas Picture Results (better link for some)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Dec 10 13:38:29 2005

Sonny,

Thanks for running this.

Photographically speaking, Peter and the other contenders are definitely
the best and Peter definitely deserts to be the winner. I agree
photographically speaking, mine is fairly weak. However, your comment is
interesting in that while my picture has no overt holiday connection as
experienced by a majority of you, it is one of the few pictures that
arguable have truly religious / spiritual overtone - for the Christians,
Christmas should be the celebration on the birth of Christ. For people like
me, it is the time of the shortest day of the year, when the Sun returns.

All the best in the upcoming days.

use richard at imagecraft.com)