Subject: [Leica] Ted, here's a good idea
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 11 16:51:40 2005

Walt Johnson said:
>> > p.s. talk about a long way back (1971 and I was just a little boy)<<<

Walt if you were just a little boy in 1971 then you must have only been a
gleam in an eye when my first picture was published, 17 September .....
1951!..... ;-)   You may have read the first published date wrong! ;-) It is
1951! Not 1971.

> Ted,
>
> I think we probably agree for the most part. Now, for a new idea, lets
> pick on B.D. We'll be gentle since he's rather delicate but I'm tired of
> trying to peep into the windows of his ivory tower.  :)<<<<

Sorry Walt,
I didn't realize you were a "Peeping Tom!"  OOPS! Sorry, a "Peeping Walt!"

Can't do that, as I see no point to it.  With absolutely nothing to be
gained than a collection of dumb ass e-mails the SALOON KEEPER would wrap
knuckles for such nonsense. Besides if I were to pick on someone I sure as
heck wouldn't announce I were going to do it! Fore warned, is fore armed!
You might find yerself up against a very surprisingly tough opponent! I may
piss off any number of the cousins south of the Border, but maybe you should
talk to George Bush about picking on someone!

Besides, B.D. happens to be a very good friend of mine so I have no reason
whatsoever to pick on him to simply appease the feelings of someone less
skilled. And don't forget this is the LUG, a family of very fine folks with
absolutely no reason to cavort in such Tom Foolery as picking on any one.
Small minded teenagers do that! Hardly those of us who've put our time in.
Thank you.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road