Subject: [OT] tube / solid stateRE: [Leica] Re: [LRflex] Digital Leica "M"
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Dec 12 10:41:56 2005

Yes, I do understand......  And I did say that properly configured.....
there is no difference.  The problem is that a lot of audio "experts" are
not electronic experts.  Thus the "difference in sound quality"  which is
really a difference in understanding and configuration ( transfer function.)

The $50 a foot cable was intelligently designed... designed to get $50 a
foot from my son;s pocket!....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net