Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 19
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Dec 13 13:16:35 2005

George - The picture you chose for the cover of your newsletter is
one of the best sailing shots I've seen in a long time.  Everything
comes together perfectly. the backlit sails, the silhouetted figures,
the other boat coming your way at the same angle of heel, and the
city in the hazy distance.  Wonderful!

Liked IMG _0147 a lot, too, for it's simplicity, the geometric shapes
and the light.

It look like you were using really wide lens.  A 24, or a 21 maybe?