Subject: [Leica] IR flash units?
From: fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL)
Date: Wed Dec 14 01:00:31 2005

I just made them by myself using Kodak Wratten filter #87 attached in front
of the flash. For instance: Metz 45CT1 with tele-adapter.

Used this setup in a kind of 'law enforcement photography' for some
newspapers and NGO's (Dutch Humane Society/RSPCA).

I do not know if the Kodak Gelatine filters are still available and at what
price?!. Last time, a few years ago, I tried to buy these filters they
extreme expensive.

Kind regards,

Fred Hess