Subject: [Leica] Metz Flash and DMR 'smart dedicated' ?
From: fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL)
Date: Tue Dec 20 13:42:34 2005

Hello Eric,

As far as  I know it is possible to use TTL-flash (f.i. Metz 54) on the
R8/R9 in combination with the DMR. I have  checked the user manual: no
information about this. It should be possible.

You have maybe read my message about my short time use of the DMR (until my
R8-shutter broke).
I was then able to use my DMR for two days,only. But I tested my Metz 54Mz3
on it and it worked perfectly.

When my R8 is back from repair in Solms (costs over Euro 1000,--!!!) I will
have a proper check of the Metz 54Mz3 in TTL-mode. I will let you know!

Kind regards

Fred Hess

Phenix Visuals / The Hague NL