Subject: [Leica] Church update : Turweston Buckinghamshire
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Thu Dec 15 11:25:01 2005

From: "Peter Dzwig" <pdzwig@summaventures.com>

> GeeBee wrote:
>

> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/Northamptonshire_Churches/M-Z/index.htm
> >

> Graham,
>
> She certainly got a few to choose from. Your church pictures really are
> interesting visually and also as a document. Seriously, is ther a plan to
> exploit it?

No plans, drive or ambition :-)

> BTW, I think that I prefer this layout to the linear one.

Me too and I intend changing the linear galleries when I can overcome the
above.

>You could perhaps link
> from the photo to the story (if there is one too).

I tend to keep all the story stuff here:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/words_and_pictures.html

The trouble is I never thought there would be so much stuff posted so I
didn't plan well enough at the start.

I love what you are getting from the IIIf BTW. These in particular:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album177/GoingHome200512

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album177/FieldthroughIvy

--Graham

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Church update : Turweston Buckinghamshire)