Subject: [Leica] Church update : Turweston Buckinghamshire
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Thu Dec 15 12:07:05 2005

Hi David,

I didn't just shoot the church I did the memory jerker thing,  she chose
these as well as the church:

the way in to the village:
Leica M2 : 21mm Elmarit : Agfa Vista 200
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05427.htm

the pub which in a previous incarnation used to house the local morgue in
its cellar :
Leica M2 : 21mm Elmarit : Agfa Vista 200
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05428.htm

the village shop:
Leica M2 : 21mm Elmarit : Agfa Vista 200
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05429.htm

village houses:
Panasonic LC5 : Vario Elmarit
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05430.htm

I still have to a dozen or so to work through. Thanks for looking.

--Graham

From: "David Rodgers" <drodgers@casefarms.com>