Subject: [Leica] OT or not: dilemma
From: raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K)
Date: Sat Dec 17 04:44:08 2005

6x6 is nice, today I went for a walk with my Rolleiflex 3.5F. Shot a roll
last week with it, too - but so far nothing for the internet.
No dilemma - I shoot digital when it is needed and film when I like to.
All the best!
Raimo K
Personal photography homepage at:
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho