Subject: [Leica] Re: You only have to do four things to be a good photographer
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Dec 17 19:37:03 2005

No, it's all in the thin sheet that covers the baseplate. Everyone knows
that :-)  I imagine most of us Leica shooters use slip covers in the living
room too :-)

But really, to me it's quite simple:

1. Luck
or
2. Ideas. Hell, with a solid idea, one can always bracket exposure
and focus like crazy to get the results one wants.

A good series of photos seems to deprecate Luck and really show the
importance of good photographic ideas.  Of course, the few attempts
I've made to create a real series of images has reminded me how much
I still rely on Luck :-)

Scott