Subject: [Leica] Re: You only have to do four things to be a good photographer
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 17 19:47:59 2005

In a message dated 12/17/2005 9:37:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,
scott@adrenaline.com writes:

1. Luck

The greatest of these is Luck.   If photographers  prepare themselves by
becoming absolutely familiar with the camera and film,  then they just don't
have
to think about those "steps."

Steve Unsworth was talking about the one camera, one film, one lens
exercise, and I'll tell you that my best pictures have almost all come when
i  was
doing just that.

Know your camera, carry one with you always; you may go days  without
shooting, but then a picture will jump out in front of you  and you'll be
ready to be
lucky.

Regards,
Sonny