Subject: [Leica] Re: You only have to do four things to be a goodphotographer
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Dec 18 02:50:49 2005

 I know that last years competition entries from London didn't get much
praise (and I only came second :-), but there is something rather
intimidating about going out with one roll of film in a strange city and
trying to find something in a couple of hours or less - yes I realise that
this is what people like Ted do all the time, but it's a little more taxing
for mere mortals :-)

Just in case anyone isn't aware, the competition is organised by members of
Leica's online forum. Everyone meets up, then goes out using one camera, one
lens and one roll of film. The results are posted anonymously on the Leica
forum and the winner is whoever attracts the most number of votes. Last
year's winner donated his cash prize to the tsunami appeal.

Anyhow this year's challenge was in Amsterdam, it'll be interesting to see
what crops up. There is already talk of holding next year's competition in
Paris in October.

Steve