Subject: [Leica] OT: File recovery from a Sandisk USB flash drive
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Dec 20 07:45:02 2005

I recently used Lexar's file recovery software to extract lost files
from a Scandisk SD card.
You might want to try that.
Do a low level search, which is a deep search.
Apparently that program will work with any form of storage.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com