Subject: [Leica] Nikon mount Zeiss lenses?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Dec 20 08:04:48 2005

Someone else originally posted the links, under a different thread.. and
since I erase everything as soon as I read it, I can not go back....

The ( Truncated picture with the top 1/4 visible only) picture posted on the
WEB was a picture of some classic Nikon cameras ( Nikon F, Nikon FE, others:
did not see any digital types) with the very obvious headline of ... ZF
lenses....   As you know, the Leica lenses made by Zeiss are marketed under
the ZM mount designator..... The implication is that Zeiss will be mounting
some of their optics with a Nikon F mount....

There is supposed to be some buzz on this in certain lists, but since I do
not belong to those lists, I do not know.

Bottom line.... 12/21/05 is supposed to be the announcement date of
something big at Zeiss...

Or this is all a hoax.  I don't know.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net