Subject: [Leica] Christmas & Holiday wishes.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Dec 20 12:13:14 2005

Howdy Crew,
As this will be my last day on a computer for a bit I'd like to wish all of
you who celebrate Christmas as one of the Best and Merriest. May it bring
peace, safety and the warmth of a loving family wherever it may be.

Those of you who celebrate with a Great Spirit of another Faith may you
enjoy peace, safety and the warmth of a loving family wherever it may be.

Hopefully the New Year will fill your cameras filled with magical frames for
all to see and enjoy.

A simple New Year wish... "If we all did onto others as we'd like done to
us, the world would be a place of peace."

Have a wonderful time all.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road