Subject: [Leica] 2006 PAW week 1
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jan 2 06:15:10 2006

Adam Bridge showed:

> We have an open house for friends every year down here in Black Canyon
> City, AZ.
> This is Skeeter who is from Silver Bay, MN.
> > <http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/01/01/_L3U8212-bw-crp2.jpg>
> Shot with 1Ds MkII 70-200Lf2.8 with a 2x telextender (I was trying to
> shoot hummingbirds when I saw Skeeter sitting there.)<<<<

Adam,
Fine use of the equipment regardless of what it was.

This is the "eye of a photographer" who sees light, eyes and a mind in
action observed in the eyes! Then captures the magic moment! And shoots
without thought of "oh gee whiz I don't have my super whizzie summi cracker
jack sharp to the corners lens on!"

A beautiful soft effect of "shooting from the shadow side"..... yes
gentlemen the shadow side doesn't have to be harsh shadow as it can be as
subtle as you see in this fine photograph. And that's one of the items that
makes the picture work so well.

Good on you with this one.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited