Subject: [Leica] Digital M and new wide lenseS
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Dec 22 15:56:09 2005

LenseS in the Plural!
And a picture of that back of the Leica M with I'ts large monitor with four
buttons on the left of it all lined up in a neat little row.
http://www.lfi-online.de/ceemes/show.php?lfi_topstory1_english

We've seen these before but from internetters happily playing with Photoshop
at 3 am cutting and pasting.
This one's from Leica.
Might be a photo of a real object. Wood or Styrofoam.
Come to think of it he (Stephan Daniel) mentioned in October that they had a
working camera that they went out and took pictures with so this is probably
it. With a few decals pasted on.

And the front of it too.
And there's not stupid thumb lever.

And it looks from ten feet away just Leica Like a.

I'm saving a dollar a day.

Maybe two as a dollar a day give me 13.7 years.
By then they'll be the Leica digital II.
With anti gravity gyro.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon