Subject: [Leica] Happy Holidays From Gromit & Me
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu Dec 22 16:38:49 2005

I hope you all will enjoy this online copy of the card we mailed out
this year:

http://www.ruffecavaliers.com/HolidayCard2005.html

It shows Gromit, one of our Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, jumping up
to see what is for supper.  (It is always dog food, but he never seems
to mind.)  It was like photographing a basketball player; I just had to
catch him at the top of his jump. And for a small dog he has a great
vertical leap and outstanding hang time!

It was shot with a Leica on film. I scanned the negative and a local
camera store made the card from the digital file.

Wishing all of you all of the best for the Holiday Season and the New Year,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Happy Holidays From Gromit & Me)