Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers - a PESO or two
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Dec 23 03:41:16 2005

Philippe Orlent wrote:
>  Op 23-dec-05, om 05:17 heeft SonC@aol.com het volgende geschreven:
>  A Shasta Daisy, another hardy survivor of the  cold weather.  Have a
>  wonderful  holiday!
>
>  http://www.sonc.com/friday_december_23_2005.htm
>
>  Thanks for bringing some color in these grey and wintery days.

Yes, thank you Sonny for all the flowers throughout the year.
Sometimes it is the heroic (e.g. Steve Barbour's photos) that show
us our humanity.  Sometimes it is the mundane (e.g. yours and
Geebee's) that does it.  Thank you all who post photos and
those who comment on them; I enjoy those posts very much,
even if I haven't done much of that myself.

In any case, Philiipe's comments prompted me to post these:
No flowers, snow only :-):
http://www.phongdoan.com/Photos/ConcordHouse.htm
http://www.phongdoan.com/Photos/Minutemen-18a.htm

They both are taken at the Minutemen National Park in nearby
Concord, MA on two different recent occasions.  The first
was 4x5 sheet film with a 135mm lens, the second with
a 90mm lens on a 6x7 camera, both on Kodak TXP 320 in D76 1+1.

As usual comments, etc. are greatly appreciated.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Friday Flowers - a PESO or two)