Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers - a PESO or two
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Dec 23 07:05:45 2005

Phong - A hearty second to your thanks to Sonny for the color he adds
to our gray world this time of year.  I've looked at all of the
Friday flowers if not commented.  They bring a brief moment of joy to
my Friday mornings this time of year.

I enjoyed both your Minuteman National Park shots, a venue very
familiar to me.  I think the second is the stronger of the two
because of the powerful lines leading to the statue but I like the
first, too, for the way it evokes the peace one often feels when it
is snowing gently.

Thanks for the look.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.