Subject: [Leica] Another Friday Flower
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Dec 23 05:05:32 2005

Well, I'm off to dial-up world today, so I won't be able to look at
all the pretty pictures for a few days.
Thanks to everyone for brightening every day here with all the photos.

I've been a little slack on picture taking during the rush and colder
weather. I'll be catching up on PAW after Christmas and getting some
processing done.

Until then, I hope each of you has exactly the kind of holiday you want.

Here's my flower offering for the week:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Grab-Bag/Showy_Bulb_2

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies