Subject: [Leica] My gratitude for you all....
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Dec 23 05:14:05 2005

I thank all of you whose marvelous images have been posted in the
past few days....

Bill's "Marilyn,", Steve's "Jan Winters," B.D.'s "Stare," Sonny's
"Daisy," Peter's "Surrey Weald," Lee's "b&w Christmas,"  Graham's
ever-lovely landscapes, and so many more.

I have spent these days with Hospice patients, with nurses like Jan
Winters, with grieving families, and I return to your images for some
renewal and personal peace, and I always find what I need.

I have enjoyed all of them,.  I thank you, and I wish all of you a
peaceful and joyful season.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography: http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r
Skype: +1 8606328546

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] My gratitude for you all....)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] My gratitude for you all....)