Subject: [Leica] Playing with Photoshop/Orion Alternates
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Dec 23 08:50:43 2005

I prefer the new versions except for the midnight photo (I found it
too noisy already in the original version, and I don't think color
adds someting to it).
The color gives it a magical look. The only thing I would change is
the color of the starts, which seems too blue on my monitor.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 23-dec-05, om 17:31 heeft Richard S. Taylor het volgende geschreven: