Subject: [Leica] My gratitude for you all....
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Dec 23 14:55:15 2005

Kenneth Frazier wrote:

> I thank all of you whose marvelous images have been posted in the  past
> few days....
>
> Bill's "Marilyn,", Steve's "Jan Winters," B.D.'s "Stare," Sonny's
> "Daisy," Peter's "Surrey Weald," Lee's "b&w Christmas,"  Graham's
> ever-lovely landscapes, and so many more.
>
> I have spent these days with Hospice patients, with nurses like Jan
> Winters, with grieving families, and I return to your images for some
> renewal and personal peace, and I always find what I need.
>
> I have enjoyed all of them,.  I thank you, and I wish all of you a
> peaceful and joyful season.
>
> Ken
Thanks Ken. So pleased to be able to give you pleasure in such
circumstances,
and extremely rewarding.

My very best for Christmas to you and your family;  and to all the patients,
families, nurses and staff.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst) ([Leica] My gratitude for you all....)