Subject: [Leica] My last pictures uploaded
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Dec 23 16:03:11 2005

Dear Luis,

Your message gave me a scare, when you said "last pictures".
The English phrase "last pictures" means "cuadros finales" or "Las fotos
pasadas que har? siempre"

I am sure after reading all of the messages that you meant "las fotos m?s
?ltimas".

If I tell you that the best English translation of "Las fotos pasadas que
har? siempre" is "My latest pictures" then maybe I won't be so worried about
you the next time you post.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper, who values his customers...

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] My last pictures uploaded)