Subject: [Leica] Update on Hasselblad and Agfa
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Dec 24 13:05:25 2005

More than 1 or maybe 2 years ago they stated they had reduced employee
coount to 70.  That included everyone at Gottenberg.   At that time, I
stated the end was nigh..... Believe it.... film is dead at Hasselblad......

Now about that H series ( AKA The Pretender):  Watch out for film
backs......  The COmpany that bought Hasselblad ( Asian I believe)  could
care less.....

Now maybe we could get the good guys that worked at Hasselblad as sales
reps, a job at Leica supporting the Leica DMR and future Digital M cameras?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Update on Hasselblad and Agfa)
Reply from director at ubi.edu (Lucien) ([Leica] Update on Hasselblad and Agfa)