Subject: [Leica] Leica Books....which to buy?
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (e. nitka)
Date: Tue Dec 27 10:17:32 2005

Steve - I agree that unless you have some burning desire to know all
the minutae of the Leica System one is best recommended to buy
photography books regardless of the camera used to take those
pictures.  At this point whatever books I have on the leica system
are rarely if ever consulted - instead look at good and bad
photography books is more helpful.  I'm still wondering why anyone
thinks Cindy Sherman is worth looking at.  Same goes for Robert Adams.

ernie nitka