Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Books....which to buy?
From: manolito at videotron.ca (EPL)
Date: Tue Dec 27 17:37:23 2005

IMHO. there can be no such thing as a book about using Leicas, really.

There are plenty of books about Leicas as design/mechanical/fetishistic
objects and, if that kind of thing appeals, there may be some suggestions --
although the choices are rather obvious.

Otherwise, there are plenty of books which display the glories of
photography, sometimes with Leicas involved. But again, I think the classics
are very well known by now.

As a photographer who uses Leica professionally, and who also collects them,
my hopes have always been dashed when I have sought a tome which achieves
that nexus of art & gear.

Emanuel