Subject: [Leica] Official picture of digital-M?
From: manolito at videotron.ca (EPL)
Date: Thu Dec 22 17:12:33 2005

That photo of the digital M has been kicking around for nearly a year and
has been published before elsewhere.

Great if the actual camera looks/is shaped like that. But we won't know
until Photokina, will we now? ;-) ;-) ;-0

I also understand that all but the 21/3.4, earliest 28/2.8 and 15/8 (as
Henning has said) will work with the new digital M.

Finally, the extreme wide angles in the works will indeed work with existing
film M cameras.

Emanuel

Replies: Reply from summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] Official picture of digital-M?)