Subject: [Leica] 1st time posting pictures
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Dec 28 00:12:28 2005

Suggestions appreciated?

More!

I saw "Flash" and I thought, "shit, I hate Flash". I do to, I hate it.
But I never even noticed it on your page. Thanks for the show. I'm
going to show it to my daughter as soon as she wakes up (around 5 pm
or so, if she's up early).

So I am looking forward to your next installments. Thanks again, Roy.

Daniel