Subject: [Leica] Photoshop CS2 - question (possibly silly)
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Dec 28 06:53:00 2005

Thanks Philippe,
We are all creatures of habit - I knew about the pane with history, it's
just that my mouse hand always goes automatically to the top of the
frame when I want to undo an action.
cheers
Douglas
I believe Ctrl Z is another option too. It already looks as if the
learning curve in transferring from E3.0 to CS2 is going to be steep and
laborious, even if it is a lot more versatile.