Subject: [Leica] Photoshop CS2 - question (possibly silly)
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Dec 28 06:59:06 2005

Control Z (see menu/edit: undo) only goes 1 step back. Doing it a
second time brings you back to the step before the undo.
History gives you a bit more lattitude.
Total lattitude is via layers, masks and sets and saving all the
things you do on those 3.
But only do it if you like gigasized PSD docs :-)

Op 28-dec-05, om 15:52 heeft Douglas Sharp het volgende geschreven: