Subject: [Leica] A photo or two
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Dec 30 01:13:49 2005

Man, Ilfosol is really the right developer for color :-)

The car took me back to my model building days.

I'd like to see more from around Lake Michigan. My oldest son is right
around there now to attend the oldest cousin's wedding. Wish I could
have gone. I'm really going to have to make a trip back there soon,
within a year. It takes some planning though. I have family in Chicago
(most), aunts in southern Illinois (St. Louis area), brother in
Memphis and my wife is insistant about taking in the deep south
(Savannah is what she keeps coming back to). We can do it now when we
don't have the children to usher around. They do fine on their own
now.

Happy new year!
Daniel